Senior Front-End Developer
— ReactJS, SaaS disruptor
- Highly successful and financially secure start-up with ambitious growth plans.
- An opportunity for future progression as the team grows.
- An energetic development environment with a friendly team.
A rapidly growing tech start-up, based in Bristol, is looking for two Front-End Developers with strong React skills. Despite having been established only a short time ago, they’ve already achieved some admirable successes including features in multiple major publications, taking a key role in a government trade delegation, securing a healthy revenue stream with multiple clients and they’ve built a really impressive advisory board made up of industry experts. Currently a team of 18, they have ambitious growth plans and within the development team, they value passion for new technology, ingenuity and collaboration.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience integrating front-end codebase into back-end API’s. Integration experience with Ruby would be ideal but not essential.
- Strong understanding of CSS / SASS / Git.
- Experience of unit tests and integration tests. Any experience using Jest would be ideal.
- On the softer side, they are looking for developers with a real interest in picking up new skills/technologies.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in a small but fast-growing, multi-skilled tech team. Alongside the other FE developers, you’ll be responsible for all front-end focussed project work, including everything from bug fixing to the creation of entirely new features and products. You will be working primarily with React, although you’ll have the chance to learn new skills and strengthen those that you already have. The business has created a unique platform and they are looking for developers that want to contribute to that with new ideas and brilliant solutions; ultimately you’ll be able to guide the future of the product moving forwards.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is the perfect time to join a successful and growing start-up, with plenty of opportunity for future progression. There’s a real energy within the team and you’ll be able to be part of an environment that values creativity and determination. Your personal career development objectives will be supported wherever the business can and you’ll have the chance to learn new tech and develop your knowledge of an incredibly exciting industry. It’s a friendly and relaxed, dressed down office, with options for flexi time and one or two day’s remote working.
If you’re interested in this role then send your CV in now or get in touch with Jack to discuss further.Back to jobs