You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— PHP, Front-End, Top Digital Agency
- Innovative digital specialist, lead challenging projects.
- Wide tech-stack covering front and back-end tech.
- Training, development, courses, R&D, friendly team.
Full-Stack Developer needed to join one of the most innovative and tech-driven digital agencies in Bristol. This awesome team has won some seriously impressive awards for their work building web and mobile apps and responsive sites for a huge range of local and national businesses. They're looking to expand their 6-strong dev team whilst offering great access to training, courses, latest tech and some really exciting projects, if you enjoy learning, pushing yourself and having fun then this is definitely the one for you.
What experience you’ll need
You’ll need to have good demonstrable skills with a breadth of tech covering;
- PHP, MySQL.
- PHP CMS (one of Wordpress, Drupal, Craft etc)
- PHP MVC (preference for Laravel or Symfony)
- Gulp/Grunt or build tool e.g. Webpack
- You won’t be confined to one narrow tech stack here, they have a really collaborative learning environment where you can get stuck into Angular, React, Drupal 8, Symfony, Laravel, Docker, IOS, Android, Apache Solr and more.
- Able to take an active part within an Agile development environment.
What you’ll be doing
You will be developing high quality client solutions individually and as part of a small but highly motivated and supportive team. They’ll be calling upon your abilities to work methodically and write flawless code as well as passing on your knowledge and opinions to others. You’ll be able to be a technical lead on key projects setting the example when it comes to producing top quality optimised, scalable and secure applications. They’d love it if you had an interest in planning and architecting the right solutions to a problem and are enthusiastic about adopting contemporary technologies and approaches. It’s preferable to have experience with formalised development processes such as branching and peer code reviews.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a limitless supply of diverse projects to work on you’ll get a competitive salary, up to 10% bonus, flex working hours/remote possibilities, pension, cycle to work, training / courses / conferences, excellent progression possibilities, team trips, free drinks/beer Fridays, a proper smart office to work in and much more!
This is a cracking role, send your CV in now for immediate consideration or call in for a chat with Mike (01179269530)Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: