IT Support Analyst
— brand new role to support Dynamics 365 CRM!
- Play key part in Dynamics 365 roll out and become the onsite Dynamics specialist.
- Get Microsoft Certified and have access to great training with expert training provider.
- Central Bristol office with friendly and social team.
A market-leading training solutions provider is looking for a Support Analyst to join them in Bristol. The business has seem some real success over the last few years and are looking to grow out their team, making it an exciting time to be joining the business! Delivering a range of services and bespoke programmes to clients across all major sectors, they’re looking for a customer focused Support Analyst to support & administer their brand new CRM.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a technical support role, supporting users and troubleshooting issues.
- Experience supporting & administrating a CRM system.
- Good working knowledge of the customisation, configuration, and integration of email marketing applications, preferably ClickDimensions, would be a bonus.
- An understanding of CMS, preferably Umbraco, would be a plus.
- A background in CSS, HTML, or query writing in Access would also be helpful.
- You’ll have strong interpersonal & problem-solving skills and be able to communicate issues to people of varying technical knowledge.
What you’ll be doing
Sat within the IT team you will act as the go-to CRM specialist and will be responsible for the overall administration, support, customisation and configuration of their Dynamics CRM. You’ll play an integral role in the roll out of brand new Dynamics 365 CRM software and will have great influence over the way the business manages their data. You’ll be responsible for managing the data quality housed within the CRM, ensuring the data entered is correct, training up new users on how to use it and providing support to existing users. Having previously outsourced their CRM support you’ll be stepping in to a brand new role making this a great opportunity to receive training on the latest Microsoft CRM and become the onsite Dynamics specialist. Being expert training providers they’re incredibly passionate about the development of their employees and will support you to become Microsoft Certified.
What you’ll get in return
In return you’ll receive excellent training and certifications from expert training providers. On top of your salary (£30K) you’ll get 25 days annual leave, great pension scheme, Perkbox rewards scheme, childcare vouchers and much more. You’ll be joining a collaborative and social environment, with various social & sport committees, regular social events and team trips to the pub!
If this sounds like a great opportunity, send your CV to Ellen now!Back to jobs