You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Global brand, large-scale digital transformation
- Global e-commerce business, large scale digital tech transformation.
- Progressive tech stack (Java, Spring, Docker).
- Collaborative environment, outstanding progression and development opportunity.
One of the UK’s most innovative & rapidly growing technology businesses is looking for a Java Developer to join their brand-new Bristol office. With aims to double in size over the next 3 years, they’re currently going through a large scale digital transformation programme which is being rolled out across 21 countries. During such an exciting period of growth you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of one the largest digital transformation projects in the South West while gaining valuable skills
What skills you’ll need
- Proven Java development experience with exposure to Spring. Experience of other relevant frameworks such as Spring Boot, Hibernate or JPA would be beneficial.
- Previous experience developing web applications or working on web based products.
- Exposure to database management systems such as MongoDB, MySQL or other.
- Any automated testing knowledge would also be beneficial (Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience of Hybris or AEM would be a bonus but is by no means necessary.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a growing team of polyglot developers, you’ll be working across a variety of projects central to the Digital Transformation. A key project you’ll be involved with is the development and maintenance of their brand new Java based ecommerce platform gaining exposure to technologies such as Hybris, AEM and Microservices. You’ll be joining a highly collaborative environment and will therefore be expected to share your technical expertise as well as lend a hand to other areas of development such as Front-End development and Automation Testing. Working with a variety of different tech stacks across the business they are able to offer you a unique opportunity to receive training and gain experience across a wide range of technologies while continuing to further your Java development skills working with some of the latest Java technologies.
What you’ll get in return
An incredible opportunity to work for a global giant offering a competitive salary working on one of the largest digital transformation projects in Bristol. This role will offer you long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a generous benefits package. You can expect 27 days holiday, bonus, health options, pensions scheme, brand –new offices, R&D time and more. Above all, you’ll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
Sound good? Send your CV to Ellen (01179 269 530) now for more info!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: