— Product focused, work with React
- Learn and develop your skills with React, ES6 and more.
- Dedicated budget for training, conferences, courses, etc.
- Highly enjoyable and socialable environment.
What experience you'll need
- Any experience with libraries/frameworks is preferred (React ideally) but not necessarily essential. Your core JS skills are what will be key.
- You’ll need knowledge/experience of HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS and version control (Git).
- Any familiarity with grunt, babel, npm or webpack would be great.
- Further knowledge of PHP, WordPress, providing e-commerce solutions on Shopify or handling SVG manipulation/animation would all be bonus points.
What you'll be doing
You will be working most closely with the web & digital design teams, however you’ll also work collaboratively with the BE development team. You’ll be primarily responsible for realising the planned conceptual chances to the web front-end. You’ll be defining and implementing React components, hence why React experience is preferred but if you don’t have any previous, then developing your skills with it will be an immediate focus. You’ll be assisting with integration of both internal and 3rd party back-end. You will be expected to be an entrepreneurial mind, interested in helping a still relatively early-stage business through its next stages of major growth.
What you'll get in return for your talents
They offer a competitive salary (up to £32k), with potential stock options, pension scheme, Christmas shutdown and more. There’s a department training budget that covers conferences, courses, materials and you’ll be actively encouraged and supported in learning new skills and developing those you already have. There’s a fantastic culture in the office with regular events, a close-knit and socially active team and a real focus on staff happiness and engagement. The offices themselves are really cool, with everything from board games to consoles (Xbox one, Nintendo Switch), a lovely kitchen, open-plan space and showers for anyone that wants to cycle in or go for an afternoon run. You’ll be taking responsibility for the front-end development within the team and so the chance for future progression as the team grows is great.
If you think this is the next contact role for you then get in touch with Jack now to get yourself in the mix!Back to jobs