— Front-End focus, learn ReactJS
- Green Energy innovator.
- High growth tech company with a rapidly growing team.
- Learn new technologies like ReactJS.
One of Bristol’s most successful and innovative tech start-ups are looking to grow significantly and require several Full-Stack Developers to join their team. This role within the pair will focus predominately on the front-end (JS) but the ideal candidate will also have strong back-end skills (PHP). If you want to help build a product which helps the environment and utilised the latest tech then this is definitely one for you!
What skills you’ll need
- You’ll have strong full-stack development skills, with a preference for front-end development.
- Any JS frameworks would be highly beneficial (ReactJS / AngularJS).
- Experience on the back-end with PHP and MySQL.
- Any further experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Symfony) would be beneficial as well.
- You’ll need an understanding of OOP and creating REST API’s.
- Any further experience or knowledge of unit testing, JIRA, Git or of working within an Agile environment would all be bonus points.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a market-leading, tech focussed business, and alongside their multi-skilled development team, you’ll be responsible for writing clean re-usable code to a very high standard. Your role will focus on front-end development, with your closest colleague in the team being the other full-stack developer, focusing on the back-end. You’ll be working on their two key products and you’ll have the opportunity to learn the latest technologies as well as the autonomy to take ownership of your specialism. As the business is growing, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow within your role and progress within the company. As this is a fast growth business you’ll need to be able to adapt quickly to the changing requirements with ease.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a “Tech for Good” company so you’ll have satisfaction of knowing that your work will be helping to keep our streets and countryside that little bit cleaner and greener. You’ll be working alongside some very talented developers as part of an incredible journey as the business grows. There’s a competitive salary (£32-38K), bonus, training and development, courses/access to conferences, flexible hours, beers/coffee/nice cakes and much more.
Want to create software that makes a difference? Send in your CV now to Jack.Back to jobs