— React.js, learn React Native, Ethical product
- Powerful product improving healthcare services UK wide.
- React.js development, learn how to build React Native mobile apps
- Great culture, ambitious business with strong work-life balance.
What experience you'll need
- Genuine interest in learning React Native and building mobile apps with a good knowledge of IOS, Android etc.
- Experience of working with enterprise-level or critical applications.
- An understanding of how users interact with mobile applications and how applications can be made quick and easy to use.
- Ability to learn new, cutting edge tech quickly and work well within a small, multi-disciplinary development team.
What you'll be doing
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll receive a competitive salary (£35-£42K) with the opportunity for career progression as the company continues to grow as well as benefit from working in a centrally located, relaxed, open plan office environment with great people. There’ll be a good deal of autonomy and rapid feedback from the testing team; this is a great opportunity to stamp your mark on a project that is ever developing, progress your career and personal development as a Lead Developer. You’ll be working within an ambitious product focused business who greatly value a strong work-life balance. In addition you’ll be fuelled by unlimited snacks, soft drinks and freshly ground coffee to see you through the working day. Cycle friendly office with shower and changing facilities, choice of brand new machine to work from, company pension and plenty of socials/trips etc.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration to Mike (01179269530) for more info.Back to jobs