— Brilliant leaders, popular tech.
- Lead the development of a very talented cross-functional, agile team.
- Work with React, Redux, Node, AWS, Git, Grunt, Webpack, ES6, TDD/BDD.
- Awesome working space, remote friendly, free lunches on Wednesday.
An intuitive software solutions provider has been extremely successful in recent years earning 2 million users for just one of their products with customers in 160+ countries. With a new owner and inspiring CEO on a global shift they are hiring for a talented Lead Developer to take on the Bristol’s expanding engineering team.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You will have led any number of developers whilst remaining hands-on.
- Expert with the latest (widely supported) HTML5 & CSS3 APIs.
- You will have worked with cloud providers, ideally AWS.
- Frequent user of modern frameworks such as React (Redux will be a bonus).
- You will have experience with build/version control tools (Git, Grunt, Webpack).
- A history using version control services like Github, Bitbucket, GitLab.
- Analytically minded and introspective, constantly looking to evolve your skill-set.
- An understanding of agile principles.
- TDD/BDD would be very useful to have.
- Some Reactive Native would be a bonus.
- A passion for IT, cross functional programming, agile methods, modern technologies and you must have a keen interest in implementing the best tech into the team.
- You must be a good mentor to other developers.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be joining a very successful entrepreneurial company with brilliant leaders and inspiring team members working on great products that customers love. As well as a salary in-line with your experience you will get (generous) 29 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working hours, 1-2 days remote working every week, you’ll be in an awesome space in a hub of innovation, free lunches on Wednesday, amazing technology and training and the opportunity to grow your own team.
If you want to know more or apply for this one then get in touch with George - [email protected]; 01179269530.Back to jobs