— Node.js, Lead projects, R&D
- Internationally renowned digital tech specialist.
- New Tech Lead role -evaluate and select tech, prototype and build greenfield products.
A multi-award winning digital service design consultancy with a quite incredible client list and reputation are looking for a Technical Lead to join the business; a brand new position due to continued growth. Based in their stunning central Bristol offices, you’ll be asked to evaluate and select the technology required to design, build and deliver outstanding and innovative solutions.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Understanding of public cloud services such as AWS and Heroku, ability to design technical architectures that utilise on-demand infrastructure.
- Understanding of how to use, design, built and test (TDD/BDD) API’s.
- Ideally strong skills with other technologies including React.js, CSS3/SASS, Ansible/Chef.
- Broader experience or interest in mobile and connected technologies would be very valuable.
- An insatiable hunger to learn new tech and share with the rest of the technical team and wider business.
- A creative technologist viewpoint, able to work closely with customers using technology to enable change in an agile environment.
What you’ll be doing
As a delivery focused role you will be working on multiple projects which will involve technical discovery, experimentation bringing ideas to life technically. Working within an ideas driven, creative environment you’ll often play the role as conduit between the tech team and the UX/creatives on what is feasible, often prototyping and testing as you go. You will own the technical quality of projects and help uphold coding standards and best practices alongside the Tech Director. In addition you’ll be able to support others in the team, delegating tasks, championing code reviews and suggesting relevant training. They embrace a range of approaches including Scrum, Kanban and DevOps so you’ll need to have an open mind and a breadth of project delivery experience to draw upon.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a really fantastic chance to work for a true UK market-leader in a highly motivated and high achieving. There’s a competitive salary on offer (£50-60K) with a great package including bonus, generous holidays, cash-back healthcare scheme, a contributory pension plan, a MacBook and other kit as needed, mobile phone and package, training budget, cycle to work scheme, generous leave for family related emergencies and more. They take training and progression of skills very seriously so you can expect to be on their fantastic training programme and get access to courses and events that benefit your role and the business. Beyond the great benefits, the best thing about this business is their people. Company cultures and the freedom to experiment with a wide tech stack like this one aren’t that common; you’ll definitely enjoy this role!
Sound good? Send in your CV now to Mike (01179269530) or call in for a chat.Back to jobs