Lead PHP Developer
— Top Digital Agency
- Incredible client base, project variety and emphasis upon quality.
- Outstanding culture, support and work-life balance.
One of Bristol’s most loved digital agencies are looking for a Lead Developer to help lead and steer their small but motivated and supportive team. If you’re looking to join a top-quality digital business that is fun, friendly and understands work/life balance then this could be a great role for you.
What skills you'll be needing
- Excellent PHP, particularly (Laravel, Symfony, PHPUnit).
- SOLID principles & OOP.
- Good communicator who can lead a small team, communicate well with internal directors.
- WordPress, WooCommerce development.
- Experience with Linux command line.
- Good understanding of server management & hosting environments.
- Demonstrated experience with APIs (e.g. RESTful, Soap).
- Experience with Node & NPM ecosystem.
- Experience with task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Parcel).
- Experience with Git & repository tools.
What you'll be doing
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great chance to join a creative and quality-driven digital specialist. Working in a hybrid way (2-3 days per week in the studio), you’ll be working within a company that likes to think of themselves as a family; everyone’s voice is heard and respected. In addition, there’s a competitive salary (£45-60K), pension, cycle to work scheme, theatre club, trips/socials, they don’t work overtime (deadlines are sensible and realistic) and much more beyond. If you want to make a mark with a small, agile and quality-driven digital specialist with top clients, genuinely interesting greenfield work and with really nice people then this is one for you.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Mike.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Award winning Technology scaleupLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £95,000pa
— Progressive tech environment.Location:North LondonSalary:Up to £90,000
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £400 p/day "Inside IR35"