Digital Project Manager
— Software House
- Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to leading software house.
- Beautiful offices in central Bristol.
- A generous employer who offers a competitive salary alongside annual training budget for courses and certifications of your choice.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Project Manager considering a career with a fantastic software house that deliver a brilliant SaaS product to customers throughout the country. This could be a great move client-side!
What you'll be doing
As Digital Project Manager, you'll oversee projects from the beginning to the end of their life cycle; you could be working on around 10 or more projects at any one time. You'll be working with CRMS and PM software, producing and maintaining project plans and budgets, whilst keeping key stakeholders up to date with regular reporting and of course communicating all progress to clients. Youll be a sociable and dynamic individual who thrives working within a team of experts and with established clients.
What experience you'll need
- Youll be committed to career growth and keen to work in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- It is key that you've had around 2 or more years as a Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or in a client services role managing projects i.e. Digital Account Manager.
- It is likely that you would've gained your digital project management experience in a digital agency or software house.
- Experience of managing projects individually under pressure.
- Ability to manage client expectations, as well as excellent time management skills.
- Technical knowledge of software delivery and digital would be attractive but is not essential.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Not only will you be working for an exceptional organisation, but you will also be given real opportunities for career progression here. They are looking for someone to nurture and invest in, so if that sounds appealing to you then this could be the role for you. The salary will depend on your experience but will range from around £24K to £30K per annum.
Get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with an up to date CV if you feel you meet the criteria above.