— Training & progression, great environment
- Rapidly scaling software house with a stellar reputation.
- Learn new skills (Swift, etc.) alongside a talented team.
- Highly sociable environment with a real focus on employee engagement and happiness.
One of the most reputable software houses in Bristol is looking for an iOS Software Engineer to join their growing team as they go through ambitious expansion throughout 2018. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an engaging and collaborative environment, with the chance to learn new skills and be given a large amount of personal responsibility and autonomy. You’ll be working with a wide range of international clients across varied industries, making each day as interesting as the last. They believe in creating an environment that works best for their developers, having a real focus on employee fulfilment and engagement.
What experience you’ll need
- Commercial experience in object-oriented development, with some or all of that being specifically focussed on iOS.
- Demonstrable apps released on the App Store.
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks like Swift and Objective-C.
- Knowledge of RESTful web services and device sync strategies.
- Any experience working with a fast-paced team across multiple projects will be beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working collaboratively with a number of teams across the company, helping to share knowledge and best development practices. You will be leading the technical development and delivery of iOS and cross platform projects. You’ll be working with support account staff and project managers to provide solutions for any iOS related issues. A core part of the role will be helping to decide budget and time estimates for any new related projects, as well as making sure as resources are being used effectively during development. You’ll also be expected to proactively develop new technical skills and key up to date with industry practices in aid of both your own development as well as ensuring the business stays at the forefront of the industry.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your excellent iOS development experience, you’ll be rewarded with an impressive package (£40k) in a collaborative and social working environment; they get involved in all sorts of tech events, Hackathons & LAN parties so you can too! On top of that you’ll really get treated as a grown up with flexible working hours and a large amount of personal autonomy. With the wide range of clients and industries worked in, no two weeks will ever be the same, keeping the work fresh and exciting!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Jack for immediate consideration!Back to jobs