You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Android Engineer
— In the top 10 apps within it's category
- Brand new global tech hub with new offices in a central location.
- Learn Kotlin, use all the best Android techniques and become a high ranking mobile dev.
- An excellent brand that people love to work for.
Senior Android Engineer with experience in developing great apps needed to join a fast growing online business’ brand new global hub in central Bristol (5 minute walk from Temple Meads).
What skills you'll be needing
- This role requires a good amount of experience in Android development and any experience with Kotlin is a huge plus.
- It’s expected that you would have a great understanding of MVVM, Rx and dependency injection, as well as experience working with RESTful APIs.
- They are looking for someone who enjoys developing user-driven products and who takes a keen interest in the overall mobile landscape including emerging trends and new technologies.
- Examples of previous apps you have developed and released into Google Play is highly beneficial.
What you'll be doing
As a Senior Android Engineer you will be responsible for developing the company’s global app which currently has over 60 million monthly users. You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in the whole development lifecycle from design right the way through to release, as well as creating and implementing new user-facing features. Collaboration is key and they are keen to find someone who thrives in a cooperative environment. They are also advocates for standards so you must have the ability and desire to write clean, reusable code.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The team have big plans for the new (and very cool) Bristol office and plan to grow substantially over the next year, so there will be plenty of opportunities for professional development. They are offering fantastic base salaries + a great benefits package and are happy to facilitate people who want to relocate. You’ll be working alongside a team of well-respected and hardworking colleagues as well as with bleeding edge technology stack. Importantly you’ll be working for a brand that people genuinely love due to their fantastic work ethics and beliefs – people really want to work there!
If you’re interested in hearing more then send in your CV NOW to George - firstname.lastname@example.org (01179269530).Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: