— Digital Software House, R&D, Quality Projects
- Innovative digital products, amazing client base.
- Exciting projects, R&D/innovation focus.
- Training/conference budget, hacks, emerging tech and more.
What skills you’ll be needing
- ASP.Net, MVC5.
- SQL Server.
- Entity Framework, Dapper or NHibernate.
- HTML5, CSS3 (SASS/LESS).
- Willingness to pick up Umbraco/Sitecore every now and again.
- Strong communication and time management skills and able to help with code review, requirements gathering, prototyping, mentoring and project leadership.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside some seriously talented developers you’ll be able to improve every element of your game on projects that are genuinely exciting. They’re constantly inventing and re-inventing so need someone who keeps a keen interest in the latest and emerging tech. Projects will include complex web builds and application development right through to experimenting with AR etc. You’ll work alongside their UX and Design team so a good eye for design and accessibility considerations are important. Clean, robust and well documented coding is essential and someone who can consume new tech, passing it on to junior team members if required.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a real variety of work on offer from creating simple well-crafted solutions to complex, challenging technical builds, no day is likely to be the same as the one before here! Within the team they take part in regular R&D time (half a day per week) building new products and learning new tech as a group; many of the team have attended international tech conferences and gained certifications. There’s plenty on offer in terms of career progression to team-lead/architect level as well as a training budget, pension, healthcare, long Christmas shutdown (2 weeks), Friday beers/takeaway, powerful kit and a programme of fun socials/trips.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV and any examples of work to Tareek (01179269530) now for more info.Back to jobs