— Project variety, progressive digital specialist
- Diverse, challenging back-end projects, friendly team.
- Remote, flexible hours, training, courses, bonuses and more.
- PHP, MySQL, MVC/Laravel, CMS/WordPress, LAMP and others.
A fast-growing digital specialist with stunning new Bristol offices is looking for a talented PHP Developer to join their progressive team. Looking for a role with more variety working with tech at the cutting edge where you’re efforts are truly rewarded? This is definitely one for you.
What skills you’ll be needing
- PHP and MySQL.
- Able to build web applications using PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Zend etc).
- Experience of creating websites with a CMS (e.g. WordPress, Drupal etc)
- Ability to build integrations with 3rd party API’s.
- Understanding of web security, LAMP administration, TDD and AWS/Ansible knowledge are all very desirable.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting directly to the Technical Lead, you’ll be working alongside a wealth of talented individuals across all areas of the agency from development, to design and client services on brand new web builds whilst also undertaking continuous development of long term projects. Typical projects range from developing Progressive Web Apps, to Responsive CMS builds, and eCommerce solutions. They have a huge variety of big name clients to work with and you should be comfortable managing multiple priorities, communicating your progress as well as that of your project team. You won’t have your head in code all day though. As a senior team member, you’ll be expected to contribute directly to new digital work, voicing your opinions and providing expertise on all matters technical. You will be tasked with exploring new technologies and techniques which could add value to yourself and the agency.
What you’ll be get in return for your talents
You’ll benefit from a fantastic package including competitive salary (£35-45K), generous holidays, remote working options, flexible working hours, structured career development, access to courses, conferences, superb studio offices, socials, fruit, beers and more. Working within an established, ambitious, vibrant but down-to-earth business you’ll be working with the latest tech and producing quality solutions for some truly fantastic clients.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration to Mike or call in for a chat (01179269530).Back to jobs