QA Engineer (Senior & Lead)
— Flexible/Remote Working
- Global business with rapid growth plans!
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
A well-reputed digital tech consultancy is looking for a number of QA Engineers (from Senior to Lead/Manager level) with manual & automation expertise to join their outstanding team. With scope for rapid growth over the next couple of years, this opportunity will offer excellent scope for progression and a great chance to pick up a range of modern and emerging technology.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven test automation experience with either Selenium or Cucumber, with demonstrable ability to design & implement test automation frameworks.
- Significant understanding of integration, user acceptance, performance, functional & non-functional system testing.
- Good knowledge of administering a test management tool (HP ALM, QC, MTM etc.)
- Awareness of the SDLC and where various testing tools are appropriate to use within the lifecycle.
- Comfortable working in a highly changeable and Agile environment.
- An ISTQB or similar would be beneficial.
- Any client-facing or consultative experience would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a rapidly growing team, you’ll work closely with developers, designers & analysts to ensure the successful and high-level delivery of creative & digital technology solutions across the company’s client base in the South West. You’ll be expected to take responsibility/ownership for defining automation test plans and supporting large & complex client test delivery, ensuring that it meets quality, time & cost objectives at all times. You’ll ;ead and take part in regular sprints, constantly reviewing test processes and practices to keep the team adaptable to change. There may be a client-facing element in this role as well. No day is the same, offering plenty of variety, exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies and an innovative team to collaborate with. There are opportunities in more hands-on oversight roles as well.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer who’ve won awards for their flexibility in the workplace. They are offering a competitive salary with outstanding long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect 25 days hols, annual bonus, healthy pension and a flexible benefits scheme tailored to your preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of a growing technology team in stunning new offices designed to hold regular tech meetups, show and tells and drive innovation through their work. At Manager level the role will still be close to the tech but you will be more involved in technical direction & strategy.
To hear more about this great opportunity, send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Outstanding Digital Specialist, beautifully crafted productsLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£65K
— Award-winning, dynamic industry leader producing beautifully crafted productsLocation:BristolSalary:£35K-£50K
— Highly rewarding project baseLocation:BristolSalary:£35K - £45K