— Hugely popular company
Salary: £35K - £55K
- Fantastic working environment in a central Bristol location
- Multi-award winning company
- Professional development & training opportunities
Salesforce Developer needed to join a growing tech team in a dynamic and ethical company based in central Bristol.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll be experienced in salesforce platform development and working on salesforce related projects.
- It’s expected that you will be knowledgeable in APEX, Java or C#.
- You’ll need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently liaise with other development teams and trusted partners of the company.
- Agile experience is essential, as well as excellent knowledge of best practices.
What you’ll be doing
As a Salesforce Developer you will be a working within a skilled agile team to deliver Salesforce projects efficiently and effectively, as well as developing critical applications within the business. You’ll also be developing integrations with other systems and 3rd party systems which are crucial to delivering an outstanding service to both internal colleagues and external customers.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Where do we even start? They offer a range of benefits including flexible working, free breakfast, fruit & drinks, a minimum of 12% bonus, a 4% flexible benefit scheme (including phones, laptops, TVs and bikes) and a great pension. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. The offices themselves are fantastic and you’ll also be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in. This company has achieved and is continuing to achieve some great things.
Want to know more? Then send in your CV to Hannah B (01179269530).Back to jobs