Service Desk Analyst
— Energetic & growing business
- Fast-expanding business with opportunities for future progression.
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment.
- Potential to learn and develop new skills.
A successful SaaS business based in central Bristol has expanded rapidly over the last 3-4 years and is looking to continue growing their team further with a Service Desk Analyst. Within the business of around 30-35 staff, you’ll be working with the support team of 4/5 to help with clients immediate needs on a day-to-day basis. This is an energetic team within a company that’s established itself as a market leader and there are plenty of opportunities to progress and learn new skills.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need to be able to demonstrate experience within a customer support role.
- As part of this, you will be able to show patience and understanding with customers and clients.
- You’ll need strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills with a range of software packages will be important.
- Any skills with basic SQL would be highly beneficial.
- Any experience in the hospitality or catering industries would be highly beneficial as well.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for answering all support requests, doing so quickly and professionally. You’ll be logging and responding to all calls, voicemails and emails from customers and working with the other teams within the business when necessary. You will own each request from initial contact to resolution and keep the customer updated at all stages. If it’s not something you’re able to resolve then you’ll be escalating to 3rd line support and working with them. Customer advice, new device setup, database and information system maintenance when needed and offering suggestions to the team for improved services are all part of your remit.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a company that’s grown from a handful of people to near 30 in the past few years and is looking at continue growth moving forward. It’s a great opportunity to join an expand business, learn new skills and potentially progress into a larger role. It’s a friendly atmosphere and the team like to socialize together. There’s a generous break-out area (complete with VR headset to play with!), fresh fruit and drinks provided, ride to work scheme and they are always looking to grow the benefits on offer as the business grows.
If this sounds like the role for you then send your CV in now or get in touch with Jack to discuss further.Back to jobs