— remote working & pipeline full of exciting & far-reaching projects
- Household brand going through large-scale digital transformation
- Pipeline of exciting and far-reaching projects to get stuck in to
- Great benefits (1 day a week remote working, annual bonus, flexi-time)
One of the UK’s leading household names is looking for Solutions Architect to join their North Bristol based team. They’re going through a large scale digital transformation across the business and have got some really exciting projects in the pipeline. They have recently taken on Solutions Architects from technical backgrounds and are now looking for someone with a broad knowledge across the application and data architectural domains to help them deliver on a variety of far-reaching projects, some with budgets of up to 1M.
What skills you’ll need
- Previous experience delivering solutions end to end, working with packages such as CRM or ERP, integrating infrastructure and cloud components such as SaaS or PaaS.
- Working knowledge of end to end application delivery lifecycle and methodologies.
- Ability to relate on both technical and business levels and effectively communicate new technologies, business areas and methodologies to relevant audiences.
- Experience working with systems integrators to deliver strategic programmes.
- Working knowledge of design technologies such as OO, SSADM, SCRUM.
- Familiarity with data architecture and analysis methodologies.
- Ability to use architectural thinking and governance to develop business and IT strategy road maps and operating models.
What you’ll be doing
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for producing quality designs in line with business requirements, ensuring the proper allocation of investments and liaising with teams across the wider business to deliver company goals. Working closely with Project Managers, analysts and other stakeholders, you will be responsible for accurately defining the company’s solution architecture, ensuring the integrity of solutions throughout the lifecycle and providing technical guidance for the varying stages of the project. You will be continuously analysing solution requirements to remain cost effective and future proofed. You will be managing Architecture RAIDS throughout project life cycle.
What you’ll get for your talents
As well as a salary of £60,000, you’ll also receive 25 days annual leave, flexible working options (1 day a week remote working), a benefits scheme that allows you to tailor your benefits package to suit your lifestyle, healthcare plan and an annual bonus. You’ll be based in really nice offices, with perks like free parking, sociable canteen, showers and changing rooms, 1 day a week remote working and outside garden for when the sun’s and some really nice break out areas. You’ll be offered training and support to take courses to learn and develop your skills.
Sound good? Send in your CV to Ellen now or call 01179 269 530 for more info!
Back to jobs