Solution Architect (.NET)
— Varied projects, new role for business
- New role for the business; make it your own!
- Be a part of the community, attending events, hackathons and more.
- Flexi-time, dedicated R&D time and an enjoyable work environment.
A software house in central Bristol with a stellar reputation is growing their .NET capacity considerably throughout this current stage of expansion and is looking for a Solutions Architect (£60k) to join the team. You’ll be working closely with multiple teams across the business and a core part of the role will be client facing. There’s plenty of opportunity to get involved in community events, hackathons and work on personal projects to explore new technologies and methodologies with dedicated R&D time.
What skills you’ll need
- You’ll need strong commerical experience with C# (.NET MVC).
- Experience with major frameworks like Entity is important.
- You’ll need to be able to be flexible in your work and be interested in bespoke projects.
- You’ll have a strong understanding of the design principles and architecture of large and complex software systems.
- Client facing experience is important as you’ll be responsible for project scoping, problem mapping & solution and relationship management throughout projects with key customers.
- Any experience prototyping or wireframing is a bonus.
- You’ll have worked in an Agile/Scrum environment.
What you’ll be doing?
The business itself has grown from ~35 to 50+ since the start of the year already and they are only accelerating from here so you’ll be joining at a key time to help with this process. You’ll be part of the fast expanding .NET team but will work closely with pre-sales, project management teams and other technical teams within the company. You will work with key customer and project stakeholders so scope projects, understanding any business or technical problems that need to be overcome and create appropriate solutions. You will be involved hands-on with the team when necessary for the project, which could be often. You’ll be a key part of the bidding process when it comes to new clients and/or projects. Connected to all this, you’ll be involved in risk management throughout the entire process.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a new role for the business and you will really be able to make it your own. You’ll be working in a smart, collaborative and social working environment; everyone gets involved in all sorts of tech events, hackathons & LAN parties so you can too! On top of that you’ll really get treated as a grown up with flexible working hours and this wide range of exciting projects and clients, no two weeks will be the same! There’s excellent progression, training and R&D opportunities within the role for those looking to really stretch themselves further their careers.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now or get in touch with Jack for more information.Back to jobs