Contract Test Manager
— global giant, Bristol based centre of excellence
- 6 month rolling contract with some flexible working options.
- Digital Test Manager x3 to join large e-commerce transformation programme.
- Outstanding product development, genuine innovation.
One of the UK’s most innovative technology businesses is looking for 3 x Test Managers to join the team at their smart new Bristol base. You’ll be leading a small team working with a mix of manual and automated testing processes to agreed timescales for a hugely respected international brand at the top of their game.
What you’ll be doing
As a Test Manager you will be responsible for managing the test teams in testing, acceptance and approval, ensuring that QA and testing standards are adhered to and agreed deadlines are met. Working within a matrix-style structure, you will be working with in-house and external teams and tech stacks, co-ordinating all test tasks within a team to facilitate good quality testing. Occasionally stepping into hands-on testing if required, you’ll help to co-ordinate and improve the products through vigorous manual and automated testing activities.
What skills you’ll need
- Knowledge of both manual and automated testing techniques.
- Demonstrable test management experience such as coordinating and supervising teams in order to deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Ability to apply QA processes and methodologies having worked on large digital/website (and ideally e-commerce) test projects.
- Previous experience working with Digital technologies, any knowledge/experience with AEM or SAP technologies would be a bonus.
- Strong client facing skills, an ability to explain tech to non-technical members.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is an incredible opportunity to work on a range of challenging projects for a global giant. You will receive a competitive day rate (up to £550 per day) as well as flexibility over core working hours. You will be based in newly refurbished offices right in the heart of Bristol. The contract is initially 6 months long but has a strong possibility of extension and they’ll wait through a 4 week notice for anyone looking to take the plunge from the permanent world into the contract market.
Like the sound of this? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration to Ellen (01179269530).