— Top sports websites, learn Selenium
- Website testing, learn Selenium Web Driver.
- Large sports brand websites, cool tech.
- Fun, supportive and progressive team.
A hugely successful digital business, well backed financially and growing fast with fantastic career prospects for Web Testers looking to work on genuinely interesting projects. One of Bristol’s most well-known and innovative technical teams, you’ll be working with the latest test tools and given autonomy from the outset.
What experience you'll need
- Manual, website testing experience.
- Strong appreciation of browser compatibility and accessibility issues and with writing test plans and documentation.
- Good understanding/strong desire to work with automated tools such as Selenium and performance testing (they work with JMeter).
- Experience working within an Agile environment would be highly desirable.
- You will be able to write simple SQL queries, write black box and GUI test cases and have a thorough knowledge of web and networking technologies.
What you'll be doing
Joining the sports team as Web Tester, you’ll be ensuring high standards of quality on web systems and sites mostly through manual testing initially, moving to automated as the products develop. You will carry out functional, regression and UAT to high standards and over time be responsible for the testing of all products within the team following and creating test plans, cases and specifications. You will ensure that testing is fully documented and automated test cases are created along with approval and ownership of releases making sure that all bugs are recorded.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A role with fantastic job satisfaction, interesting projects and a whole bunch of new tools and tech to work with. Excellent benefits including competitive salary (to £30K), contributory pension, generous holidays, cycle to work, training, access to courses and more. There’s a great chance to pick up automated testing experience with Selenium Webdriver and others whilst working on genuinely cool and interesting projects.
Like the sound of this one, send in your CV and the websites you’ve testing to Hannah now.Back to jobs