— work on space craft applications!
- Work with some of the biggest tech companies in the world.
- Ground breaking projects within the Space industry.
- Flexible working hours, on-site parking, research & development.
An award-winning developer of information, communications and advanced technology solutions is going through a real growth period and is looking for a Web Developer to join them in their Bristol offices. They work with some of the biggest technology businesses in the world across a broad variety of industries such as marine, government, environment & space, meaning youll be working on projects in some seriously exciting sectors.
What skills youll need
- Experience working with Angular, preferably Angular 4/6.
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation.
- Knowledge of UI Design such as wireframes, site maps, style guides is desirable.
- An awareness of web standards such as accessibility & web app security would be advantageous.
What youll be doing
Working within a team of talented developers you will play an integral role to the success of their brand new monitoring software for space systems. Using high-end software tools and modern development practises you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and validation of this product as well as contributing to existing applications currently live in on-board and grounded space systems. You will be predominantly based out of their Bristol office but will have the opportunity to visit client sites to provide consultation and see your work first hand!
What youll get in return
On top a salary of up to £35K, youll be entitled to 25 days holiday, rising by 1 day each year, flexible working hours, on-site parking, a generous pension contribution, private health care, life assurance, income protection, SIP, Childcare vouchers and much more. With an emphasis on R&D, youll have access to excellent training and personal development opportunities.
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, email your CV directly to Ellen for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Technology jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k