Telematics Pricing Manager
— Highly reputable brand
- Wide range of projects and use cases to work on.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Brilliant opportunity to manage Telematics performance.
One of the UK's leading household names is looking to expand their North Bristol Office and have a fantastic opportunity for a Telematics Pricing Manager to join their growing talent team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be in charge of managing, developing and leading on analysis using Machine Learning methods to improve automated telematics reporting of events, customer driving style and accuracy of the risk score algorithms. You’ll have to support business decisions by making recommendations based on predictive analysis and will have to support key account managers in the development of financial plans and individual accounts.
You’ll also be working with other teams to develop implementable solutions to advance customer management and to develop optimisation models to achieve business targets. This is a varied role that will allow you to work with a wide range of tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 5 years’ pricing experience working in a related field (Finance, Insurance or Telematics etc.)
- Experience programming in SAS, Python or MATLAB.
- A degree in a quantitative field
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have strong communication skills and the ability to build trustworthy relationships.
- Knowledge of risk underwriting and risk-based pricing of insurance products would be a great bonus!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will receive a competitive salary along with an array of great benefits including a company bonus scheme, generous pension, life insurance and more. You’ll be based in really nice offices, with perks like free parking, a sociable canteen, showers & changing rooms, remote working and an outside garden for when the suns out and some really nice break out areas. There’s also the chance for future progression through the team and business. You'll be offered training and support to take courses to learn and develop your skills with other technologies where needed.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Zoe with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— A global Robotics companyLocation:BristolSalary:£60,000 - £80,000
— A rapidly expanding global tech companyLocation:BristolSalary:£60,000 - £80,000
— Vibrant Software HouseLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k