Telephony Sales Improvement Manager
- Opportunity to join a market-leading financial services provider.
- Cool, modern offices in the heart of Bristol, easily commutable from Bath, Newport, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham and Swindon (Fully remote currently during Covid).
- Competitive Salary, plus a generous benefits package and progression opportunities.
We’re working with a forward-thinking Financial Services client to bring on board an Improvement Manager for the Telephony Sales team.
Whilst my client has continued to thrive in difficult circumstances this year, they maintain their plans for growth in key areas. As Telephony Sales Improvement Manager you will utilise a continuous improvement mentality to support the high-quality standards, performance and overall strategy to ensure third party agents are well equipped, and customers have the best experience possible.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside another Telephony Sales Improvement Manager you will be the driving force behind change and improvement around compliance, process, technology, and sales techniques for a busy telephony team all with a view to improving the customer journey.
As part of a friendly, fast paced, agile environment with a thriving change team, you will sit within a team of 6 comprising relationship managers, a quality manager, a counterpart and report into the Head of Process Improvement.
You will utilise your business analysis, sales and customer service experience to design and deliver training modules for core products, third party suppliers and corporate partner call centre staff.
This will entail an understanding of compliance in the financial services sector and call centre world, and an ability to act as the telephony subject matter expert to analyse areas for improvement, bring new ideas to the table and ensure successful delivery of projects from start to finish.
You will know the training materials and scripts inside out, facilitate audits, have detailed knowledge of telephony processes and IT systems, manage the telephony routing platforms, and know what’s happening in the market around legislation and your competitors.
Continuous improvement is at the heart of what you do, so an energetic, can do attitude is essential. This outlook will come in handy as you’ll liaise regularly with multiple stakeholders from sales, analysis and quality to marketing and product, to third party suppliers and partners.
What experience you’ll need
- Previously roles may include Process Improvement Manager, Telephony Manager, Sales Manager, Call Centre Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Telephony Analyst, Telephony Subject Matter Expert.
- Previous experience in Process/Systems/Business Analysis, Financial Services and Call Centres.
- Experience of sales training and improvement in a non-advised call centre environment.
- An ability to identify and implement improvements to increase sales conversions and opportunities.
- Understanding of how scripts work around compliance and customer experience measures.
- Ability to build lasting relationship with compliance and business risk colleagues.
- Facilitation experience to lead feedback sessions.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Customer Improvement mentality, and proactive outlook.
- Ability to gather requirements, document and manage testing.
- Experience of a process improvement environment.
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and work with cross-functional teams.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a salary of £30k to £35k, with impressive bonuses and perks. In addition to working in a creative, exciting office environment (currently remote due to Covid), you will be part of a culture that likes to give back to charity and really make a difference. There is a clear and defined path to progression, within a business with a track record of developing their people.
If you fit the above criteria, apply directly or contact Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment on 07528 632 647 to discuss further.
To be considered please apply asap.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce & Luxury Clients!Location:Bristol + RemoteSalary:£On Experience
— Tech Business (SaaS)Location:Remote (HQ Bristol)Salary:Up to £75k
— eCommerceLocation:Bristol + RemoteSalary:On Experience