— Top Digital Agency
- Award-winning digital agency with international clients.
- Manual and automated testing, CMS, web apps and sites.
- Lead a small, dedicated and passionate test team, full autonomy.
On of Bristol’s most successful digital agencies are looking for a Test Manager to join their award-winning team looking after some of the world’s leading brands. This is an exciting opportunity to own and shape the testing provision using both manual and automated testing on large complex CMS driven websites.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Must hold ISQTB certification.
- Test management or leadership experience.
- Strong understanding of CMS.
- Ability to create test scripts using Selenium.
- Software development lifecycle methodologies, inc Agile.
- Any knowledge or understanding of Drupal, API testing (Postman/SoapUI), database testing would be highly desirable.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for leading a team with testing a wide range of websites and web apps. You’ll also work closely with designers, developers, creative directors, and account managers to deliver complex systems with the highest levels of quality. As a hands-on Test Manager you will be managing, training and mentoring the testing team and be involved from requirements analysis to UAT of all the stages of the SDLC. Other key duties will include preparing and reviewing test strategies and generating test cases and creating manual test scripts. You will be collaborating across the testing and development functions to seek ways to implement solid automation strategies and QA approaches. This is a great opportunity to work across large, critical international sites and applications where you can shape and steer test strategy and your view on all things testing will be encouraged.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A highly competitive salary (to £47K) with some great bens including pension, training & conference budget, choice of kit, international travel opportunities, weekly training time, techie lunch and learns, cycle to work, private health, childcare vouchers, retail and gym discounts, regular socials and Friday drinks. Plus the opportunity for real progression within one of the UKs best digital agencies, this is a seriously good opportunity you won’t want to miss out on!
Sound good? Send in your CV for now for immediate consideration to Tareek (01179269530).