You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Websites, Mobile Apps, Learn Automation
- Amazing client base, world leading brands and tech.
- Chance to learn Automated testing, supportive team, test websites and mobile apps.
- Manage your own hours, R&D driven digital specialist.
Hugely successful digital agency in Bristol with incredible clients are looking for a Junior Tester to join their 10 strong digital development team. You’ll be helping to test apps and websites for some of the world’s biggest brands in a supportive environment where you can pick your hours and take advantage of training courses, R&D time and more.
What skills you’ll need
- Web/website testing ideally within an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of the web and mobile development life cycle and continuous integration/deployment.
- API testing and a keen interest in learning automated testing.
- Understanding or willingness to learn BDD (behaviour driven development) and the testing of CMS (such as Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico).
- Experience in cross browser and device compatibility.
What you’ll be doing
Working with an agile set up you’ll be carrying out manual and (over time) automated testing to deliver reliable and robust digital platforms for some of the world’s leading businesses. You’ll be designing, writing and executing interface and integration tests across API’s and web and mobile platforms. Other duties will include performing functional, standards and cross-browser compliance testing and identifying, analysing and documenting defects and system errors. Working with the developers, you’ll provide status updates and test reports, ensure all quality assurance processes are followed and contribute new ideas to help improve processes. There’s few companies around to work within where you’ll be given the freedom, support and access to automated testing so if you’re a junior tester with real drive to succeed then this one is definitely for you.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your excellent testing skills you will be rewarded with an excellent package (salary to £25k), annual improvements and unrivalled freedom in the workplace – with R & D time, flexible hours (pick your own, seriously!) and no manager looking over your shoulder constantly you really get the chance to be creative and run with your own ideas. All of this in a brilliantly social environment, there’s regular away days, trips, socials and lots of free cake, Friday beers and more - they’re keen to ensure they have a happy office full of happy people.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Mike (0117269530) now for more info.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: