— Green, Ethical Leader
- Work with cross-functional development teams.
- Partner with pioneers on the forefront of the businesses technology.
- A company with strong ethics and progressive beliefs.
A highly established company on track to becoming a digital leader in their market is in need of a QA Engineer. The role will be based in Bristol in their satellite office soon to be a permanent hub. They are really looking to bridge the gap in their technology working on some cutting-edge features.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Experience of testing software and database applications in a Microsoft
- Using tech & tools such as SQL Server, Visual Studio, VB, C#, Access, .NET, PHP, TFS TestRail and Jira.
- A strong analytical, investigative and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
What you’ll be doing
As the QA Engineer, you will be part of the IT team within the IT and Digital Team. The transformation department is moving into a newly agile and digital way of working and is an exciting and dynamic team to work in and shape. The core responsibility will be to deliver analysis, design and testing of solutions, to meet the business requirements as part of the ongoing Business Transformation exercise, and to provide technical support and deliver resolutions of existing systems and solutions within the business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a brand new role with a lot invested in, with a lot of focus and efforts in this function you will have a ton of resources within brand new, talented and driven teams. Along with your salary there is a really appealing range of benefits on offer including a bonus, pension, holiday buying, childcare vouchers, discounts, fresh fruit and many others. Not only will you strike a great work/life balance you will get the chance to be a part of a growing team of top flight individuals in a brand new office dedicated to this digital transformation. You will also be working with the latest and emerging technologies.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George - firstname.lastname@example.org; 01179269530
Back to jobs