— Manual website testing, learn Automation
- Manual testing of critical humanitarian websites and applications.
- Access to automated testing, working in agile environments.
- Help improve, advise and shape testing practices within a supportive team.
If you’re a QA Tester with website testing skills then this is an amazing opportunity to really make a difference to society working on applications that really help people. Learn automation testing, help improve testing processes and further your career with this friendly and supportive organisation at their growing Bristol offices.
What skills you'll be needing
- Experience of testing CMS based websites.
- Understanding of testing front-end code (HTML, CSS).
- SQL/back-end database and API testing experience.
- Awareness of Agile test environments and their benefits.
- Ability to learn quickly especially when it comes to feeding into test automation plans.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with variety of teams and offer considered views on testing process, standards and improvements.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be writing and executing test cases, reducing the number of bugs and technical faults. Furthermore there will be collaboration with the development team on unit testing and the opportunity to automate wherever possible. Key responsibilities will also cover scoping and estimating test activities, helping to maintain an automated regression capability, reporting, tracking and closing issues and taking part in project development meetings to assist defining of test cases and acceptance criteria.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The major selling point here is the job satisfaction you’ll get from ensuring the release of quality applications that will genuinely help those in need. You’ll find it hard to find a more topical and worthwhile cause than this to work on and you’ll be able to hopefully see a genuine impact of your work in the wider world. They offer extensive training and career progression opportunities too within an informal, supportive set-up. There’s 38 days annual leave, 10% pension, flex working, enhanced family friendly policies, access to the development team Treehouse account, R&D time within the working week and your choice of kit to work on.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530) for immediate consideration.Back to jobs