— Top Software House, Training, R&D
- Excellent personal development opportunities; learn automated testing.
- Personal autonomy and responsibility, testing quality web and mobile apps.
- A genuinely enjoyable and passionate work environment.
A top software house based in Bristol, with a fantastic focus on professional development and positive working environment, is looking for a Tester to join their expanding team. The business has high coding standards and you’ll be essential to guaranteeing that quality remains consistent. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills (manual/automated) and work on a wide range of really interesting projects with a business that really values its employees.
What skills you’ll need
- You’ll need demonstrable testing skills with proven commercial experience.
- Experience testing enterprise web & mobile applications is essential.
- An ISQTB certification is very valuable to them.
- Predominantly manual test experience but some experience/knowledge of Automation (e.g Selenium) is required.
- You’ll be capable of working autonomously, taking responsibility for your own work.
- An interest in picking up new skills and tech is important.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working within the testing team, alongside the BA’s, to analyse project requirements and develop testing plans and maintain company coding standards. Part of this will be working with the Software Engineers to define quality standards and help them contribute to the testing effort where needed through automated testing. You’ll also be responsible for documenting, reporting, planning and more. Part of your role will be learning new technologies and methodologies, in particular developing your skills with test automation tools; if that’s something you require training in.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be working in a smart, collaborative and social working environment; everyone gets involved in all sorts of tech events, hackathons & LAN parties so you can too! On top of that you’ll really get treated as a grown up with flexible working hours and this wide range of exciting projects and clients, no two weeks will be the same! There’s excellent progression, training and R&D opportunities within the role for those looking to really stretch themselves further their careers.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now or get in touch with Mike for more information.Back to jobs