You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— 3 month contract
- Manual Website and Applications testing.
- 3 month contract, possible extension.
- Fun, friendly team, interesting clients
Immediate start for a Test Engineer to join the existing QA team of one of Bristols best software houses for an initial 3 month period. Having won a raft of new projects, they need someone with strong manual website and web application test experience to get stuck in.
What skills youll be needing
- Demonstrable experience of website testing.
- Test case generation, creating manual test scripts etc.
- Previous experience of Visual Studio Test Manager and Team Foundation Server would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of CMS, HTML and using browser developer tools to diagnose issues would be beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and be a self-starter.
What youll be doing
Working closely with a team of highly skilled developers, youll be testing a variety of websites and applications for market leading and house hold name brands, as well as bespoke software solutions and Dynamics CRM systems. Working with tools such as Visual Studio Test Manager and Team Foundation Server, youll be responsible for creating test plans, identifying & reporting any faults and taking ownership of the quality of the final product.
What youll get in return for your talents
Great chance to work alongside experienced testers in a sociable tech team of 20. Good chance of repeat work and to add some quality client names to your CV. Youll feel part of the team quickly and get support from the wider team and possibly pick up new tech experience from the wide variety of tech languages that they work with.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Mike (01179269530) now for more info.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: