— 3 month contract
- 3 month contract, repeat work likely.
- Testing large websites and applications
- Friendly team, new offices, interesting projects
Web Tester needed for 3 months to join an innovative, fast-paced digital agency in beautifully designed new studio offices in Bristol who work with some awesome international clients. Please note that this role is onsite 5 days per week.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Demonstrable experience of testing websites.
- Test case generation, creating manual test scripts etc.
- Strong understanding of CMS, HTML and using browser developer tools to diagnose issues.
- You’ll need to have experience in areas including test analysis, system functional testing, regression testing and system integration testing.
- Bonus points for any experience testing databases (Oracle, SQL Server), API testing (Postman or SoapUI), Windows Scripting (VBScript, PowerShell, Batch Script etc).
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be testing a range of websites and web applications for functionality and accuracy with a highly skilled team of designers, developers and project managers. Within the role you will need to be a self-managed team player, managing your own time and being able to cope with multiple projects concurrently. You’ll be responsible for pre-launch website testing and seen as the expert within the digital team, this is a great chance to further your skills and get some really big name client project experience.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive day rate, lots of support and a limitless supply of coffee, biscuits, fruit and more. Work at this top digital agency will look great on your CV and there’s a strong chance of repeat and extended work. There’s free parking opposite the office and some great lunch options for the summer.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530) for more info!Back to jobs