Travel Underwriter BI
— Global Insurance Firm
- Work with modern BI tools.
- Excellent training, courses & certifications.
- Central Bristol location, friendly & social teams, regular company socials.
A rapidly growing global business is looking for a Travel Underwriter to join the team in their brand-new central Bristol offices. Following a recent restructure, there’s a real focus on growing their teams, with a lot of investment being allocated to training & personal development. Working with some big-name brands such as Virgin, Asda and Co-op, you’ll be contributing to a variety of pricing and underwriting across the business.
What you’ll be doing
The position will sit within the underwriting team where you will support the theoretical and predictive modelling of 3 actuaries who apply both traditional and machine learning methods. As such, your role will require identifying and establishing risk through analysis of pricing; claims data, profit sharing, client information and more.
Excel will be used extensively data management and analysis, SAS for analysis and QlikView for data manipulation, ETL and ad-hoc business intelligence reporting.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a pricing-related role (ideally insurance)
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel is a must
- SAS preferred
- QlikView experience or similar will be an advantage
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today, don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.