Digital Product Designer
— Global Native App Team
- Design digital products for a truly global audience.
- Enjoy flexible working, a generous salary, free breakfast, meetups, socials and training opportunities.
- Be supported by dedicated researchers and a global UX community.
We're looking for a Product Designer to join the Bristol studio for an internationally acclaimed brand. Through technology this digital app business connects people from across the world and anchors its values in community and wellbeing. With their global head office based in the heart of Bristol they are looking for Product Designers to join one of their agile product teams.
What you'll be doing
As a Product Designer you'll join one of three key product teams looking after content creation, personalisation and chat / messaging features.
The product is already hugely successful in other global markets so your job will be to produce designs that excite and engage users from new regions. You'll get under the skin of their customers and will be responsible for designing truly outstanding user experiences that meet their needs with new and exciting technology. This role will require someone with great visual design skills and a genuine understanding of user experience.
A Product Designer within this business will deliver visual concepts, interaction design, UI animation and typography. You'll work closely with research specialists, product owners and developers.
Though the business has 20 years of experience and the Bristol team has grown to over 100 people the culture has maintained entrepreneurial in spirit. The product design teams are still evolving and processes and practices continue to change.
What experience you'll need to apply
- An expert UI designer with fantastic user centred design process.
- A portfolio of UI design work including native app projects (IOS or Android).
- Supplementary skills in animation, motion graphics or UX.
- A collaborative approach to design able to work with all kinds of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Comfortable wireframing and prototyping your ideas.
- Able to utilise data from research and testing teams.
- Any experience on products including chat or messaging functionality a real plus.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll have the opportunity to design for an internationally acclaimed brand. You'll have the support from a diverse and highly skilled senior team, with key members of the business joining Bristol to drive its success.
The benefits are fantastic and include flexibility, a truly modern and beautifully designed office space, weekly Yoga / Pilates classes, free breakfast, flexible hours, investment in learning and development.
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV, case studies or supporting docs including visual designs and any supporting sketches, scamps, wireframes or prototypes.