You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Enterprise Brand
- Join a company that is invested in UX.
- Work in an agile product environment (squads).
- Deliver apps and services that have wide reach and big commercial value.
This is the chance to join one of Bristol’s biggest success stories. A fast growing company in the heart of Bristol we’re looking to expand their UX capability. You’ll work in a practical and hands on capacity in this role as well as being instrumental in shaping UX process for the business.
What you’ll be doing
In this role your focus will be in gaining an expert understanding of user needs and turning these into simple, commercially effective experiences for both web and app projects. You will engage with the research phase of UX; conducting requirements analysis, usability testing and competitor analysis.
Using your findings you’ll champion customer needs and both improve existing experiences as well as creating new; you’ll run design workshops and produce wireframes as well as lo-to-high fidelity prototypes. You will work closely with another UX designer as well as a fully functioning design studio to realise your work.
The business has real buy in for UX but you’ll still need to remain open minded when it comes to process, you’ll be working lean when needed and use the tools to hand and resources available.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have experience in a UX Design (or similar) role
- Experience in a commercial setting with customer facing products.
- Strong stakeholder management, comfortable liaising with senior staff.
- Expert knowledge of UCD and UX principles.
- Preferably experience in an ecommerce environment.
- Standalone app experience a huge plus
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as working in an agile, forward thinking business you will have access to some great benefits; You can expect 25 days holiday (+bank holidays), additional purchasable holiday available, an annual pay review, very competitive companywide pension scheme.
Please apply with an up to date CV and examples of work to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: