You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Midweight UX Consultant
— User Centred Design Agency
- Work amongst a truly user centered agency.
- Deliver UX for top brands in the financial services, public sector and retail industries.
- Enjoy an agency community thats a big part of the local UX scene.
Were looking for a Mid-weight User Experience Consultant to join one of Bristols top experience agencies. Sitting amongst one of their specialist client teams youll join a highly respected agency team and deliver UX solutions for some top brands.
What youll be doing
At a mid-weight level within the agency you will focus on the delivery of client work across a wide range of design projects. Youll be part of a multidisciplinary agile team and sit alongside other UX consultants, technology specialists, visual designers and project managers. Supported by an excellent senior team youll work throughout the research and design phases of a project.
As an agency they tend to opt for generalist skillsets; this doesnt mean you wont be a specialist but it does mean you could come from a varied background. If youre a great interaction designer but a little light on research youll have a great team to support you, likewise if you happen to be more focussed in research with some supplementary design skills this could work too. Design goes as far as wireframes, prototypes and sketches for consultants here, no high fidelity.
This is a fantastic agency to call home for any UXer. Ultimately youll join an agency that cares deeply about the field, is pro-active at events and talks and works on some fascinating client accounts.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience at a junior to mid-weight level within a UX related role.
- A portfolio or collection of case studies that showcase your UX experience.
- Have exposure to different types of user research and testing.
- Have some experience in the design domain, not high fidelity but able to work up sketches, wireframe and prototype your ideas.
- Previous agency experience, comfortable with client relationships, agency processes and cultures.
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole.
- Financial services experience a bonus.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience youll join an exceptional user experience agency in the heart of Bristol. Youll work with big names in the FS, retail and government sectors who are truly changing the industry. Youll get 25 days holiday, cash back and healthcare schemes, a contributory pension scheme and all the tools you need to do a great job.
Please apply with an up to date CV and any supporting case studies or portfolio material to be considered.