You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior UX Designer
— Work at the forefront of greentech
- Join an award-winning disruptor.
- Be part of a team with a truly innovative product roadmap.
- Work at the forefront of technology.
We’re helping a true Bristol success story on their search for a Senior UX Designer. Through a combination of acquisitions, the development of industry-leading technology and ambitious leadership the business has an envy-inducing product roadmap and the need for UX skills to help guide a user-centred roll out of functionality across a new platform.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on consumer platform with hundreds of thousands of users. The platform monitors energy consumption and integrates with connected devices and electric vehicles. As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll work as an embedded UX’er within an agile, multidisciplinary product team. You’ll be tasked with advocating for the user at all stages of the design process as new functionality is rolled out and you build on the MVP.
When rolling out new functionality and features, you will need to you solve challenges around the onboarding process for new users, the visualisation of complex data, payment processes and integrating real-time data in an approach that’s beneficial for the user.
Although the team have huge ambition to adopt more of a user-centred approach, having a UX embedded within the product team is a recent move for the business. This means your role will be that of a UX coach, UX evangelist and a UX Designer.
Your work will be informed by a team of User Researchers, so day to day you’ll create user journey maps, wireframes and prototypes that you’ll then test and take through rounds of further iterations.
What experience you’ll need
- As we’re looking for Senior UX person, you’ll need a few years working at Senior or Mid Weight level in a UX design role
- A breadth of UX Design and UX Research techniques at your disposal gathered over the course of your impressive career
- A flexible, agile approach to UX and an appreciation there’s no one-size-fits-all solution
- An ability to empathise with users and colleagues alike
- The confidence, charisma and emotional intelligence to coach and mentor colleagues around good UX practice and the value it brings
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a broad salary on offer here of £45k-£60k on top of a great benefits package that includes a 12-50% bonus! You’ll also be working for a business that is committed to making a positive impact on the world.
Apply today with your CV and ideally work examples, case study or portfolio and we’ll be in touch.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: