— Work at the forefront of greentech
- Join an award-winning disruptor.
- Be part of a team with a truly innovative product roadmap.
- Work at the forefront of technology.
We’re helping a true Bristol success story on their search for a few UX Designers. Through a combination of acquisitions, the development of industry-leading technology and ambitious leadership the business has an envy-inducing product roadmap and the need for UX skills to help guide a user-centred roll out of functionality and new products.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working at the forefront of green-tech, understanding user needs and the associated design challenges that come in the worlds of connected devices, electric vehicles and energy consumption.
You’ll be a vocal advocate for the user in a multidisciplinary product team. Whilst the team understand and appreciates the need for user-centricity, you’ll still need to challenge assumptions at times and undertake work to invalidate or validate existing assumptions.
Day-to-day you’ll work alongside UX Researchers to devise research and discovery plans, you’ll create user journey maps, wireframes and prototypes that’ll then go for usability testing and through rounds of further iterations.
What experience you’ll need
- As we’re looking for UX’ers at all levels. you’ll need anything from a couple of years to a couple of decades experience in user-centred roles
- A breadth of UX Design and UX Research techniques at your disposal gathered over the course of your career
- A flexible, agile approach to UX and an appreciation there’s no one-size-fits-all solution
- An ability to empathise with users and colleagues alike
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As we’re looking for UX Designers at all levels, there’s a broad salary banding of £25k-£70k. Where you fit in will depend on your past experience, the skills you can bring to the team and what you’ve achieved up to now. There’s also a great benefits package on offer and the chance to spend your days working in one of Bristol’s most glorious offices.
Apply today with your CV and ideally work examples, case study or portfolio and we’ll be in touch.Back to jobs