— Global Audience
- Conduct user research with a global user base.
- Enjoy a modern, start-up culture and fantastic benefits.
- Be part of a growing research team based out of Bristol with good progression opportunities.
We're looking for a User Researcher to join a global tech business. This role sits within their Bristol headquarters and will be part of an international UX team.
What you'll be doing
The brand has been around for more than two decades and has a global user base. Their flagship product (an IOS/Android app) connects millions of users in over 60 countries worldwide. As a User Researcher within the Bristol office you will work alongside a UX Lead and as part of the wider UX, UI and product design community within the business.
Reporting into the UX Lead in Bristol you will deliver a variety of long and short term user research projects that will include lab and field based testing. With an international user base there is likely to be some travel involved from time to time.
Though the business is well established the team in Bristol does have a fairly lean approach to product design and testing, the office has a start-up culture and is still defining processes. To be successful in this role the User Researcher will need to be resourceful, collaborative and flexible in their approach.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven experience of conducting user research and user focussed testing.
- Excellent understanding of qualitative research methodologies and practices.
- Able to make sense of quantitative data, creating recommendations from a range of analytical sources.
- A strong collaborator able to work with people from technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Previous experience of working within agile product design teams.
- Any international user research experience desirable.
What you'll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you'll join an exciting and fast paced start-up culture that rewards hard work and an entrepreneurial spirit. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, access to unique on-site benefits including free food, plenty of social opportunities with the team. You'll enjoy beautifully designed offices that encourage collaboration and is home to industry relevant events and meet-ups on a regular basis.
Please apply with an up to date CV and any supporting case studies to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
UX jobsSearch all jobs
— Cutting edge edtechLocation:RemoteSalary:50K
— National retail brandLocation:WarwickshireSalary:£42K
— Amazing experience design agency that works with big brands and is known for the fantastic culture!Location:BristolSalary:£50k-£65k