Senior UX Contractors
— Nov through January
- Work on complex systems with unique challenges.
- Bookings on offer between 4 and 12 weeks.
- Good chance of repeat bookings.
We’re looking for Senior UX consultants for a client in central Bristol. Projects kick off towards the end of November and will continue into early 2018. We’ve got two briefs; one in discovery phase and another a little further down the line, both with government clients and a heavy research lean.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a well-established and multidisciplinary UX team you’ll be working on one of two projects; the bulk of work needed on each is in research and both with quite complex systems. Project A (running for around 4-6 weeks) requires someone to come in at the discovery phase to conduct important stakeholder research that leads to the production of a service design blueprint for the client.
Project B (around 3 months work) has been through early stage discovery and you’ll be joining further down the line.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- GDS experience a huge benefit.
- Past experience of working with complex systems.
- Exceptional stakeholder management.
- Research biased in approach.
- Service design experience hugely beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
With two projects on offer you’re looking at bookings between 4 weeks and 3 months, there’s some seriously interesting challenges to get stuck into and a good chance of repeat bookings down the line.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs