Lead Product Designer
— Global Product, IOS/Android
- Deliver the UX for global Android/IOS app.
- Work amongst an exciting team, help shape UX process and lead on one of their key product pillars.
- Start-up culture but with established brand name and success.
This is a unique position for a Lead Product Designer to join the Bristol office of a highly respected, global technology brand. Through technology this digital app business connects people from across the world and anchors its values in community and wellbeing. With their global head office based in the heart of Bristol they are looking for someone to help lead the future vision of their Android and iOS apps.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining as a Product Design Lead in one of their 5 core product streams, working closely with Product Owners and Tech Leads to build and grow a multidisciplinary, world class team.
This position is about leading a team and designing world-class app experiences within a core product stream for the business.
The product is already hugely successful in other global markets so part of your job will be to understand the UK and other international emerging markets for the brand. You'll get under the skin of their customers and will be responsible for designing a truly outstanding user experience that meets their needs with new and relevant technology. This role is largely visual but you'll need to have a strong understanding of user centred design practices and digital product design lifecycles.
Whilst you build a team of UX specialsits and designers around you you’ll be working in a hands on capacity.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be an experienced digtital product design practitioner; be able to deliver visual design, highly polished product design, wireframes and iterative prototypes.
- Prior experience in IOS/Android applications.
- Ability to work strategically as well as in granular fashion.
- Previous experience of building teams and people management.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to inspire a team and lead from the front.
- Strong stakeholder management.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll have the opportunity to leadproduct design for an internationally acclaimed brand, but with the freedom to help define the process and grow a team your way. You’ll have the support from a diverse and highly skilled senior team, with key members of the business joining Bristol to drive its success.
This is a crucial role so remuneration is depending entirely on experience, we’ll consider people from a variety of backgrounds and salary requirements. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you think you’re right for the role. If you're a relocator the business offers relocation packages so enquire for more detail.
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV, case studies or supporting docs including visual designs and UX deliverables.Back to jobs