You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Lead Research and Innovation for Enterprise Apps
- Work with a truly unique product to challenge the enterprise app space.
- Take ownership and lead on research principles and practices.
- Work with machine learning to influence behavioural change.
Based in the very centre of Bristol this international tech business has set out to challenge the enterprise app space. They believe enterprise apps can often be built for the enterprise, not user and they’re here to change that. This is the opportunity to act as their UX Researcher.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the existing team of 10 in Bristol you will work closely with the UX Lead, UI Designer, a team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists and Heads of Product. You will also collaborate with international teams from time to time.
As UX researcher for the business you will plan and conduct programmes of user research to both improve existing apps and create new products and features. Central to the product is machine learning and an understanding of behaviour change; your insights will be key in developing products that are truly in-tune with the psychology of decision making.
With an international client base your users will be spread across the globe. Part of the challenge here will be to get an understanding of users in far flung places and available in different time zones to the UK. You’ll have to think smart about how you get time with your users and be pragmatic in your approach. This role would suit someone who is a true problem solver; you won’t restrict yourself doing things by the book each and every time but use your understanding of research to create a lean approach to your work.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be an established researcher with past in-house or agency experience.
- Able to scope requirements for new features as well as validate existing designs.
- Be open to working with international teams and users.
- A true enthusiasm for user centred design (UCD) and confidence in displaying the value to stakeholders across the business.
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors or Pyschology.
- Ideally multidisciplinary in experience, able to get involved with wireframing or interaction design when necessary.
- Experience of research in B2B or financial services a plus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience as a researcher you’ll join a business where you can have a huge impact. You’ll define research practice across the business and collaborate with some truly brilliant minds. There is also a competitive salary on offer.
Sound good? Please apply with an up to date CV and any supporting research material to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: