— FTSE 100 Brand
- Join an impressive FTSE 100 brand with ambitious growth plans.
- Join a maturing design culture that's agile and user centred.
- Receive a competitive salary and great company benefits.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join a Bristol based FTSE 100 brand. It's an exciting time to join the business as they continue to invest in user experience in-house.
What you’ll be doing
As a UX Designer you’ll join a multidisciplinary product team and work closely with product, design, research and technical specialists. You'll be working on products and services that help people invest and save with ease; digging deep into the behaviours that drive people to do so.
In this role you’ll facilitate design workshops with stakeholders across the business and produce a variety of UX deliverables including empathy maps, personas, user journeys and experience maps. Your mission will be to help build a shared understanding of your customers and in doing so create wireframes and prototypes to test new and improved features with users.
Joining a maturing UX culture means being a real advocate for user centred design and agile product design practices, you’ll be a great communicator and used to working with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds. The business has taken a user centred approach to design for some years but the design culture continues to grow and mature.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a UX Design role.
- User centred in your approach; obsessed with data and user feedback.
- Have experience of working within cross functional product teams.
- Experience of working to Agile design principles.
- Confident facilitating design workshops.
- Able to produce wireframes and prototypes collaborating with developers and visual designers on delivery.
- Any experience within financial services attractive.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package including company bonus.