— Hardware Connected Digital Services
- Deliver apps for a global audience.
- Work with a unique product range of physical and digital devices.
- Flexible working, good holiday allowance and fantastic benefits.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join the digital apps team for a world class brand.
What you’ll be doing?
The mobile apps team sits within the R&D function for the business and provides digital experiences that integrate with physical products. You’ll be responsible for delivering world class applications that connect to a wide range of devices.
As a UX Designer you will turn insight (from a variety of quantitative and qualitative sources) into new features and improvements across their digital app and ‘internet of things’ (IOT) offering. This will involve user research, mapping information architecture, producing user journeys, wireframing and prototyping. You’ll work strategically on the overall design language for digital products as well as on the minutia of the apps themselves.
In this role you’ll report into a lead user researcher and work alongside visual designers, developers and other non-technical stakeholders within the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Currently working in UX design role (in-house or agency).
- Comfortable in a variety of user research techniques (remote or face to face).
- Confident in compiling and making sense of qualitative and quantities data.
- Experience of delivering native apps or mobile first, responsive products.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills, confident communicating ideas and taking feedback.
- An understanding of design language and scalable product design.
- A real UX evangelist; confident in rationalising the processes of and value in proper UX.
- Commercially minded.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a truly world class team working with exciting tech and a large customer base.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of work to be considered.Back to jobs