You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Global Product, IOS/Android
- Deliver the UX for global Android/IOS app.
- Work amongst a new team, shape UX process and lead on one of their key product pillars.
- Start-up culture but with established brand name.
This is a unique position for a UX Lead to join the Bristol office of a highly respected and global technology brand. Through technology this digital app business connects people from across the world and anchors its values in community, and wellbeing. With a new global head office based in the heart of Bristol they are looking for someone to help lead the future vision of their Android and iOS apps.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining as a UX Lead in one of their 5 core product streams, working closely with Product Owners and Tech Leads to build and grow a multidisciplinary, world class team.
This position is about leading a team to design a world-class experience within a core product stream and working closely with the other UX Leads to define and build upon a common UX for the product as a whole that can be successful to a global audience.
The product is already hugely successful in other global markets so part of your job will be to understand the UK and other international emerging markets for the brand. You'll get under the skin of their customers and will be responsible for designing a truly outstanding user experience that meets their needs with new and relevant technology.
Although the Bristol office has big plans for this year the initial team is small, whilst you build a team of UXers around you you’ll be working in a hands on capacity. You’ll work with the other UX Leads to plan and conduct regular user research sessions, and you will need to be able to produce design deliverables including sketches, wireframes, prototypes, information architectures and user flows.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be an experienced UX practitioner; be able to deliver user research, product interaction design deliverables, wireframes and prototypes.
- Prior experience in IOS/Android applications.
- Ability to work strategically as well as in granular fashion.
- Previous experience of building teams and people management.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to inspire a team and lead from the front.
- Strong stakeholder management. Proven ability to push back when needed and conduct proper UX.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll have the opportunity to lead the UX for an internationally acclaimed brand, but with the freedom to help define the process and grow a team your way. You’ll have the support from a diverse and highly skilled senior team, with key members of the business joining Bristol to drive its success.
This is a crucial role so remuneration is depending entirely on experience, we’ll consider people from a variety of backgrounds and salary requirements. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you think you’re right for the role.
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV, case studies or supporting docs and don’t hesitate to call / email with any questions.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: