— New Product Team, Enterprise Apps
- Set up a new UX team and be afforded autonomy on process.
- Create products that truly challenge existing solutions in the enterprise app space.
- Work within data science and machine learning.
This start-up specialises in producing bespoke enterprise apps and is looking for a UX lead to join their new team in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As UX Lead, your job will be to establish a user centred approach to product design and development within the business. This will involve carrying out UX design yourself as well as building a multidisciplinary team that will include UX research, visual design and front end development skillsets.
At a senior level this role will be very client facing. You’ll communicate with stakeholders at all levels to get an understanding of their needs in order to develop increasingly relevant products and services.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be well established as a user experience design practitioner, with a strong portfolio to prove it. A design consultancy or agency background would be welcome.
- An enthusiasm for user-centred design, with a breadth of understanding that includes both strategic and tactical approaches.
- A deep knowledge of UX design practices, including information architecture, user flows, prototyping and interaction design.
- A team-player, with experience of working closely with multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to communicate confidently and honestly across disciplines and with all levels of an organisation.
- Experience of information design, design with big data (any experience in design for behavioural change a bonus).
- Experience of planning and conducting user research preferred but not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Human Factors or a related field.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be awarded with a competitive salary (dependant on experience), receive huge investment in developing your own skills including sponsorship to attend events as well as training opportunities and enjoy softer benefits like flexible / home working.
This job represents a great opportunity to have real ownership for the UX within a business. You’ll work on an interesting suite of products that are real challengers to the status quo in the enterprise apps space.
To be considered, apply with an up to date CV and some evidence of your work.Back to jobs