— Learn automation, supportive R&D driven team
- Outstanding career development, training, courses etc.
- Fantastic clients, variety of projects.
- Website testing, recommend new tools and pick up test automation.
Web Tester needed to join an innovative, fast-paced digital agency in beautifully designed new studio offices in Bristol who work with some awesome international clients. If you're looking to work on interesting projects, pick up automated experience and work within a fun, sociable team then this is definitely the one for you!
What skills you'll be needing
- Demonstrable experience of testing websites.
- Test case generation, creating manual test scripts etc.
- Strong understanding of CMS, HTML and using browser developer tools to diagnose issues.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and understanding of content management systems.
- Bonus points for any experience testing databases (Oracle, SQL Server), API testing (Postman or SoapUI), Windows Scripting (VBScript, PowerShell, Batch Script etc).
What you'll be doing
You'll be confident with strong communication skills so youre comfortable to hit the ground running - evaluating and improving current test processes. You'll be testing a range of websites and web applications for functionality and accuracy with a highly skilled team of designers, developers and project managers. Within the role you will need to be a self-managed team player, managing your own time and being able to cope with multiple projects concurrently. You'll be responsible for pre-launch website testing and reporting results to the team. There's a great opportunity here to pick up skills with automated test tools such as Selenium and get some really big name client project experience.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A highly competitive salary with some great bens including pension, training & conference budget, new laptop, international travel opportunities, weekly training time, techie lunch and learns, cycle to work, free parking, bike lock-up and showers, private health, childcare vouchers, retail and gym discounts, regular socials and Friday drinks. Plus the opportunity for real progression within one of the UKs best digital agencies, this is a seriously good opportunity you won't want to miss out on!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Ellen (01179269530) for more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Testing & Quality Assurance jobsSearch all jobs
— Web/Apps/Mobile | Not-for-Profit SpaceLocation:BristolSalary:£23K-£30K
— Integrate new & emerging technologyLocation:BristolSalary:£35K - £50K
— Agile & Innovative Tech EnvironmentLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive