Senior UI Designer
— Member Owned Brand
- Work for a member led, user centred business.
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including an exceptional pension scheme.
- Work as part of an evolving product design and service design culture.
We’re looking for an experienced UI Designer to join one of the UK’s most trusted financial services brands.
What you’ll be doing
This is financial services with a difference; member owned and user centred. You will join the brand at an exciting time in their evolution and in the midst of real investment in digital transformation.
Joining a cross functional product team you will work closely with UX designers, service design specialists, content creators, user researchers and developers. Supported by expertise, insight and data from the wider team you’ll create and improve experiences across online banking, mobile banking, in branch and even ATM interfaces.
The business has practices UX for some years so you can expect to join a culture pushing for and investing in user centred design. In recent months the team has grown with a number of key senior hires across UX design and research so you can be assured you’ll be supported by a great senior team.
As well as the opportunity to dig into complex design challenges you’ll work as part of a business you can be proud of; a brand with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings for it’s sector, a team recognised as a stonewall diversity champion and one that puts members first.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An experienced visual designer you might call yourself a user interface designer, experience designer or product designer.
- A portfolio full of UI designs across web, mobile and other digital touchpoints.
- Highly skilled in the Adobe Suite as well as other contemporary design tools (such as Sketch).
- Experience of working in a variety of product design methodologies from Agile to Waterfall.
- Comfortable working in cross functional, multidisciplinary teams.
- Any experience within financial services a benefit.
- Be comfortable working from Bristol or Swindon when necessary.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, an exceptional pension scheme (of up to 23%!), a performance related bonus and access to a variety of flexible benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio or collection of case studies to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Modern, innovative and flexible environmentLocation:BristolSalary:£45K + Flex Working
— Senior role with a focus on career developmentLocation:LondonSalary:£60K
— Innovative web platformLocation:GloucestershireSalary:£55K + Work from Home