Senior Experience Designer
— Global Technology Brand
- Work with an entrepreneurial team on global projects.
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including private healthcare, private dental and a bonus.
- When office-based work in one of 3 locations; Bristol, Wiltshire or London.
We’re looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join a technology brand in Wiltshire. The role is likely to be around 3 days in the office (Bristol, Wiltshire or London) with home working available the rest of the week.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining the Digital Experience team of a top global technology brand. In this role you’ll be working across the full spectrum of their digital ecosystem on high profile, global projects. All alongside a team of junior, midweight and senior Experience specialists as well as a wider project, product, and development function.
The team are well renowned for their engineering capabilities and digital has been a high growth area for them over the last few years. You’ll be stepping into a team that has grown to include research as a distinct specialism so your work will involve collaborating with research experts to access insight both qualitative and quantitative.
A senior that’s comfortable leading on projects you’ll mentor and guide more junior members of the team. You’ll own your projects and work closely with other seniors on common objectives. From a hands on perspective you’ll be wireframing and prototyping solutions, advising on information architecture and testing your designs with users. All as part of an agile / scrum process.
At a senior level you’ll connect with stakeholders across the team to understand business needs and present your teams work when required.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a UX related role with a focus on UX design outputs.
- A portfolio showcasing your digital expertise with a mobile first approach to design.
- Experience of working to an Agile / Scrum delivery process.
- Able to lead and mentor and manager other UX specialists.
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management experience.
Data led in all that you do, whether collecting yourself or using others findings.
- Experience with modern design tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, UXPin and Adobe CC.
- Able to work from offices in Bristol, Wiltshire or London (either full time or part time if required).
What you’ll get in return
In return you’ll join an entrepreneurial team with exciting growth plans. You’ll enjoy great benefits including a companywide bonus, private healthcare, private dental cover, fantastic onsite amenities (including a gym), flexible / remote working and much more.
Apply with an up-to-date CV + a portfolio or collection of case studies demonstrating your experience.