Senior UX Designer
— Trusted Financial Services Brand
- Work as part of a cross functional product design team.
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including an exceptional pension scheme.
- Join an evolving product and service design culture.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to join one of the UK’s most trusted financial services brands.
What you’ll be doing
This is financial services with a difference; member owned and user centred. You will join the brand at an exciting time in their evolution and in the midst of real investment in digital transformation.
Joining a cross functional product team you will work closely with UX designers, service design specialists, content creators, user researchers and developers. Armed with customer insight and data (provided by a dedicated research function) you will use your skills to design and test experiences across online banking, mobile banking, in branch and even ATM interfaces.
The business has practiced UX for some years so you can expect to join a culture pushing for and investing in user centred design.
As well as the opportunity to dig into complex design challenges you’ll work as part of a business you can be proud of; a brand with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings for it’s sector, a team recognised as a stonewall diversity champion and one that puts members first.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience as a UX Designer within an agency or in-house team.
- A collaborative approach to design, able to work with researchers, other UX designers, content designers and visual specialists.
- Strong skills in wireframing and prototyping both low and high fidelity, static and clickable.
- Experience of testing your own designs and working in an iterative nature.
- Able to work from Bristol and Swindon when required.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, an exceptional pension scheme (of up to 23%!), a performance related bonus and access to a variety of flexible benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
UX jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k