Senior UX Researcher
— Growing Research Team
- Work as part of a dedicated and growing user research team.
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including an exceptional pension scheme.
- Join an evolving product and service design culture.
We’re looking for an experienced User Researcher to join one of the UK’s most trusted financial services brands.
What you’ll be doing
This is financial services with a difference; member owned and user centred. You will join the brand at an exciting time in their evolution and in the midst of real investment in digital transformation.
Joining a cross functional product team you will work closely with UX designers, service design specialists, content creators, user researchers and developers. You will provide the research and insight that enables the design of new and improved experiences across online banking, mobile banking, in branch and even ATM interfaces. At a senior level you’ll be working strategically and implementing advanced research techniques.
The business has practiced UX for some years so you can expect to join a culture pushing for and investing in user centred design. You’ll work as part of a service design function and more locally as part of a team of 6 research specialists, reporting into a dedicated research manager.
As well as the opportunity to dig into complex service design challenges you’ll work as part of a business you can be proud of; a brand with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings for it’s sector, a team recognised as a stonewall diversity champion and one that puts members first.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An experienced researcher with expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research.
- Proven at a senior level, capable of delivering strategic and advanced research programmes.
- Experience in storytelling, facilitating and presenting with senior stakeholders and users alike.
- Have worked as part of cross functional product teams.
- Able to work from Bristol or Swindon when required.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, an exceptional pension scheme (of up to 23%!), a performance related bonus and access to a variety of flexible benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV and supporting research case studies or evidence to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
UX jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k